Procedure for India Club members to use affiliated club facility
For our valued members of India Club, we have an affiliation programme with several clubs based in India. Members are requested to send request letter with complete details specifying Name of the Club & exact Dates ( From & To dates of the visit to the club)
Maximum of 2 affiliation letter for each city would be provided.
Please provide us two working days to process your request.
Documents required to avail the affiliations with the Clubs are :
- Letter from the administration office to permit the Member to avail the affiliation facility.
- Presentation of valid India Club ID card.
- Payment of relevant charges applicable for guest (Non-Members) of affiliated Clubs.
Procedure for affiliated club members to use facility with India Club
- You need to be a visitor holding “Visit Visa” to UAE. This copy needs to be produced to gain entry. If you have a Residence Visa you cannot avail affiliation facility as you can take up the Membership with us.
- Letter from your club is required requesting for affiliation facility to be extended to you and your family specifying the dates of your visit.
- Normal Guest Fees charges of Dhs.10/- will be applicable to seek entry. If any Sports facility is to be utilized additional Dhs.20/- for each sport will be applicable.
- You will not be permitted to entertain your Guests at the Club.
- Maximum visits per annum is limited to 30 days.
- Note: India Club is not providing any guest room/accommodation facilities at present.