THURSDAY, 10TH OCTOBER 2013 – DJ DAENAN Rock the night with DJ Daenan & Live Drumming / Percussionist
FRIDAY, 11TH OCTOBER 2013 – GHARBA & DANDIYA Dandiya Raas/ Garba Night with Shobana Chandramohan & Live Band
Best of Bollywood Remix ,Traditional Songs and Dhol Player Daily at 9:00 pm
SALE OF TICKETS WILL START FROM TUESDAY, 8TH October 2013
MEMBERS ENTRY FREE MEMBERS GUEST ENTRANCE FEE – DHS. 60/- PER PERSON EACH FAMILY IS ALLOWED TO PURCHASE A MAXIMUM OF 5 TICKETS FOR THEIR GUESTS.
• Multi Cuisine Food Court/ Special Food counter for Guests observing fast.
• Spot Prizes.
• Shuttle service from Open parking lot near Emirates Trading Enterprises to Sheikh Rashid Auditorium & Back provided by the Club every 15 minutes from 8:45 pm onwards.
The Navratri/ Dandiya Dhamaka celebrations at India Club is one of the biggest events of the year. To ensure that the standard and quality of the event is maintained, we request the co- operation and assistance of our members.
● Free Entry for India Club Members against presentation of India Club Membership card.
● Members Guest Entrance Fee – Dhs. 60/- per person
● Each Family is allowed to purchase a maximum of 5 tickets for their Guests.
● A Primary Member or Spouse is only authorized to sign in Guests. A Member should only sign in Guests personally known to them.
● Primary Member or Spouse will personally be required to buy Guest tickets in advance giving details of their Guests (including an id of the guest)
● No Guest tickets will be sold after 7 : 00 pm on the day of the show.
● It is highly recommended to use Metro/Cabs due to lack of parking space at the Club premises.
● India Club will also be providing Shuttle Service, Location Map of which will be sent shortly.
● Members are discouraged from assisting unknown persons to buy tickets as the Member will be held responsible for their Guest’s behavior at the Club.
No Liquids (Water, Liquor etc) from outside will not be allowed inside the club.
For convenience of Members – Guest Entry Forms can be collected in advance from the Reception Guest Entry Form is to be duly completed & submitted along with the payment at the Reception.